I’ve seen the Screencap Meme being used as a GIF Meme, too, but I thought I’d make my own inspired by that.
01. up close & personal: gifs where the subject is in close up.
02. showing emotion: gifs that prominently display a character’s emotions.
03. faceless: gifs where the subject’s face is not visible.
04. looking down: gifs where the subject is looking down.
05. bruised & battered: gifs where the subject is banged up.
06. hair: gifs that highlight a character’s (usually female) hair.
07. outfits: favorite outfits or looks that character has worn.
08. full body shots: gifs that show the subject’s entire body.
09. silhouettes: the subject should be in silhouette.
10. touch me: gifs where characters are touching each other or other things of importance.
11. scenerygasm: the subject of the gif is the dominant scenery.
12. objects: gifs where the primary focus is of an object not a character.
13. space: the focus of these gifs is interesting use of space [often negative].
14.night & day: gifs where the subject is out in the light of day or the darkness of the night.
15. quotes: favourite quotes from a character, in gifs.
16. colors: an specific color is emphasised and highlighted in the gifs.
17. colours abound: gifs with great colouring even before editing.
18. tickles my pickle: whatever floats your boat.
[*I (fightingsomany) edited the original version a little bit to suit my likings.]
Is anyone else really not happy with the idea of Hook/Henry scenes in 3B?
1) Hook helped Greg and Tamara kidnap Regina. He was an accomplice in her torture and I feel if Henry knew that he would want nothing to do with Hook.
2) Hook abandoned them all to die. He left Emma in prison in 2x09. In spite of his sudden flip from villain to lovesick puppy I would like to see this addressed (perhaps a redemption arc?!) rather than see more lovesick puppy nonsense wherein he pals around with Henry to try and get to Emma.
3) Henry already has three parents. He has Regina, Emma and Neal. Let’s look at Season Two and Three so far and how little time he has actually got to spend with his parents. How about instead of hanging around with Hook we see Henry actually get to spend time with his family?!
1) from your logic here, Henry would probably not want to be nowhere near his own mother too - who, you know, cast a curse to get her revenge… or killed an entire village… etc. or his father, if he learnt what neal did to emma. or his grandfather, for that matter. but sure. hook is the only one who should be ostracized of the rest of that town. cool beans.
(also, why do people insist on calling out on hook working with gregmara to get back at regina but fail to remember it was her who turned on him first by… you know… pushing him off that cliff so maleficent could kill him…?) (it just) (?)
2) it is funny how everybody seems to find redemption arcs for regina and rumple supernoble and totally legit but hook’s is just a lame romantic story - or how it has been ‘rushed’ and what not. In the same episode that hook stole the bean (and CAME BACK, mind you), rumple was about to fucking kill his own grandson. regina, the very previous episode was going to fucking let the whole town blow up and take henry with her. but no - it is hook’s plot that is a fucking joke and his mistakes the only ones that must be addressed. the redemption arc you’re looking for? season 3A. go watch it.
and of COURSE the only reason hook would spend time with henry is to get into emma’s pants. not because he is in love with her and knows her son is her happy ending and the most important thing in her life and, you know, may want to get to know him and be a part of their family. it is clear that during 3A - and especially 3x06, where, you know, he confesses his feelings for her and the bridge appears - it’s only about ‘getting into emma’s pants’. of course.
3) we haven’t even watched the rest of the season yet but just because jared and colin have been seen filming for ONE SCENE everybody flips out. it doesn’t mean he’s not going to get scenes with the rest of his parents - for fuck’s sake, i bet he’ll be mostly with emma and regina (and neal i guess). between flashbacks and the actual plotlines going on, it must be tricky as fuck keeping up with everything AND making everybody happy. i’m sorry but it is beyond me how people can be already whining when we haven’t even seen anything yet. wait until the episodes air, THEN judge.
This bean is a symbol…
[in which colin and sean’s friendship is one of my faves]
I’ve heard of a lot of people saying that captain swan is unbelievable or too rushed, and it just really confuses me tbh and highlights that there’s quite a lot of double standards going on in the fandom. If the writers are heading in the direction of Emma and Hook being true love (which I, personally, hope they are) then I actually think it will be one of the more developed and believable true loves that they’ve done on the show.
27 OUAT icons!!
i. Dead in the Water by Ellie Goulding ii. Love by Daughter iii. Skinny Love by Birdy iv. Blood Bank by Bon Iver v. Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey vi. A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope vii. She’s So Lovely by Scouting for Girls viii. Paradise Circus by Massive Attack ix. Salt Skin by Ellie Goulding x. Hardest of Hearts by Florence & the Machine xi. Wings by Birdy xii. Landfill by Daughter xiii. Later On by Kate Nash xiv. Spanish Sahara by The Foals xv. Until We Bleed by Lykke Li xvi. Bedroom Hymns by Florence & the Machine xvii. Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay xviii. Lullabies (Adventure Club Remix) by Yuna
cool guys don’t look at explosions
open your eyes // hook + emma